Saturday, 11 June 2011

Apply To Work

News Writers

You must be able to post daily. I will be posting news too, I do it on USD so I'd copy and paste my posts from there onto here to save me writing it all out again. If you are unable to post PLEASE tell me, because I'd do some posts and leave some for you but if you are busy I would write the whole lot. Max writers: 1 (2 including me)

Name:
User:
I would like to post news because:
You should hire me because:
Can you post daily?:
Experience:

Free Items

Free items must be posted when there are some, so that tends to be each day. Again I will be posting these, so we'd share out the round.

Name:
User:
Country:
I would like to post freebies because:
You should hire me because:
Can you post daily?:
I know proxies from (Type all the countries, not proxies):
Can you work a manual proxy?:
Experience:

Spoilers Presenter

For this job you must know the shops link and the clothes link. Spoilers need to be posted whenever they are out, things like LE and Antidote are the most important, but overall I'd prefer everything to be included.

Name:
User:
I would like to post spoilers because:
You should hire me because:
Can you post daily? (If there are any):
Experience:

Please write entries in comments.
chloe-99

3 comments:

  1. Name:tasii
    User:tasiiqueen
    I would like to post news because:i love showing others how to get free things.
    You should hire me because:i am an experienced writter and i can post anytime
    Can you post daily?:any time
    Experience:highly experienced, written on many blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I was wandering if we could become media partners?

    Contact me if we can xox

    lottieedottiee

    And I applied to write on the apply to work tab xox

    ReplyDelete