Thursday, 28 October 2010

Free 'I Love Greece' Tee

Greece are having their turn for the 'I Love...' campaign. I wish there was an England one!


Yeah so there it is.. members from Greece will already have it.

If you want the tee and you are not Greek:

  • Go to http://62.1.204.72/72/nph-proxy.pl (Thanks underneathstardoll.blogspot.com, I don`t know any Greek proxies!)
  • Type www.stardoll.com into the URL box and press enter on your keyboard
  • When the stardoll home page has loaded close the proxy.
It will be in your suite (:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALSO,

A Greek Balcony interior for Greeks!

Now I totally love this, so much better than the similar 35OO starpoints one!
Gr, I wish there was some way of getting it :/


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment