Saturday, 9 October 2010

BORED, TIRED, DON`T KNOW WHAT TO DO - COMING LATER TONIGHT

Yes, I said it, I SAID IT, chloe-99`s BTDWTD?! Is back.. season two article one haha xD
So stay tuned, it is now a minute past midnight (10th day of the 10th month of the 2010th year!) so go get your free 10sd for play and earn. 6 days unril my birthday now peeps(; And it should be 5 but it`s changing to 4 because tonight I aint sleeping(: It`s cool ya`know ;D I`ll keep you entertained with this article :L So Bored, Tired, Don`t Know What To Do?! Returns in 3 hours and 25 mins(possibly later or earlier) to your computer screens! Ha, ENJOY!

Chloe|Chloe-99
xxx
PS- If I get a phone for my birthday, what I`ll do is write and record at night and put videos on in the morning. Sound cool? OOH YEAH xD

No comments:

Post a Comment