Monday, 30 August 2010

BREAKING NEWS -- LE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BREAKING NEWS




Yes, this is seriously BREAKING. LE IS COMING!
Yeah okay that may not sound breaking to you but seriously. Think again.
IT IS OUT TODAY.
clubcreator, the owner of the most loved club, Stardoll Royalty posted something saying this:


See?! If you don`t click to enlarge.
Now that isn`t any old stardoll member, that is a STAFF member.
The staff organise LE, our new clothes and of course the days they come out.
So clubcreator isn`t talking rubbish. Trust me it will come out.
Because I have spoilers of the things.
I have to admit it`s not amazing but for me it is -- I FINALLY HAVE CASH! :D
Seriously you guys do not know the problems I have with my money. :O
But it`s not great tbh.
Very Halloweeny, lots of masks.
Atm it`s not out but I suggest you stay on stardoll.
You don`t have to play on it, just leave your stardoll on and be prepared. Stardoll haven`t given us any warning whatsoever; LE doesn`t even exsist anymore, they`ve only announced it today, only people in Stardoll Royalty have the warning.
So yeah, come on let`s keep our fingers crossed that we`re in starplaza the second it comes(:
I DO HAVE SPOILERS BUT I HAVEN`T QUITE FINSISHED A PICTURE OF IT YET.
Chloe/Chloe-99
PS: Stardoll Royalty post credit: underneathstardoll.blogspot.com
We will keep you updated so stay on the blog, we will find out as much info as we can.
And obviously when it`s out we`ll scream :D
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment